- Approx 60 mins with 16 mins flying
- 3 UK Venues
Majestic, silent, awesome - are all words to describe the beauty and fun experienced with a glider flight.
Following a thorough briefing with your instructor you climb aboard and strap in.
Your glider will be hooked up to a tug aircraft or attached to a winch - ready for launch!
Your instructor will pull the release handle and you are then gliding for real. Your instructor will demonstrate the controls before you take control and search around the skies for thermals to keep you up longer.
Floating through the skies in virtual silence, gliding is the ultimate in relaxed flying. Soon it will be time to join back at the airfield by floating down for a landing.
Due to the nature of gliding, as thermals are required to keep the glider aloft, a typical 2000ft aerotow lesson will last between 10 to 30 minutes airborne.
• An open dated gift voucher valid for a 9 month period
• 10-30 minute Flight Time
• Public Liability Insurance
• Tea/Coffee at most locations
• Signed Flight Certificate on Completion at most locations
• Counts Towards a Pilot's License
• Valid at ANY UK Location listed below
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
- Minimum Age 14
- Maximum Weight 102 Kg
- Maximum Height 1.98 m
Please read Terms and Conditions of this Adventure before continuing
|"Let them choose" with an OPEN DATED Gift Voucher valid for 9 months.|
|"Pick a date now" by making a DATE SPECIFIC booking for the Experience.|
|For Group Discounts or Events please contact us.||CONTACT US|
Show Available locations (click on for more details)
- Essex: Essex Gliding Club Limited
- Northamptonshire: Hinton-in-the-Hedges Airfield
- Oxfordshire: Shenington Airfield