- Approx 45 mins with 20 mins flying
- 2 UK Venues
Our Helicopter Trial Lessons allow you to experience the thrill of flying and will even count as the first step towards your Private Pilot's Licence.
The trial lesson is preceded by a short flight briefing with our instructor who will explain all aspects of the flight including the effects of controls and how a helicopter flies. The student will then be allowed to take the controls and actually fly the aircraft! Two passengers may also share this experience.
A trial lesson will give an insight into the thrills of flying and you will receive a certificate signed by our instructor.
A truly fabulous gift for anyone of any age and also a perfect introduction to flying for those who have always wanted to try flying a helicopter.
With every voucher we are sending a student notes booklet, which give an insight into the basic aircraft handling techniques, photo of a typical cockpit, log book extract, etc. It's a fabulous way to enhance your gift and make it even more special.
• Fly 1:1 for 20 minutes with a Qualified CAA Instructor in a Robinson R44 Helicopter
• Pre-Flight Briefings
• Public Liability Insurance
• FREE ! Pilot Notes
• Tea/Coffee at most locations
• Up to 2 (two) Observers may also share this experience at the discretion of the flying school
• Signed Flight Certificate on Completion at most locations
• 24/7 Online Booking Facility
• Counts Towards a Pilot's License
• Valid at ANY UK Location listed below
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
- Minimum Age 12
- Maximum Weight 133 Kg
- Maximum Height 1.98 m
Please read Terms and Conditions of this Adventure before continuing
|"Let them choose" with an OPEN DATED Gift Voucher valid for 9 months.|
|"Pick a date now" by making a DATE SPECIFIC booking for the Experience.|
|For Group Discounts or Events please contact us.||CONTACT US|
Show Available locations (click on for more details)
- Greater Manchester: Manchester City Airfield - 1 to 1 Trial Flying Lesson (plus Observers)
- Surrey: Blackbushe Airport - 1 to 1 Trial Flying Lesson (plus Observers)