- Approx 30 mins with 15 mins flying
- 1 UK Venue
A spectacular helicopter pleasure flight available from St Ives as a Summer Special between 25th July - 5th August 2017. Fly over the rugged Cornish coastline landscape around St Ives Bay - voted one of the most beautiful bays in the world on this spectacular tour.
Notable landmarks include Godrevy Lighthouse, Carbis Bay and the Hayle Estuary.
This is a 15 min flight including commentary from your pilot, who will ensure you don't miss any of the thrilling landmarks en-route!
• Fly over St Ives Bay on board one of our Jet Powered Helicopters
• Safety Briefings
• Public Liability Insurance
• Up to 3 Voucher Holders can fly in the Rear of the Helicopter
• The Co-pilot Seat is a £20 upgrade on the day
• Free Car Parking, Cafe & Viewing Area
• 24/7 Online Booking Facility
• Valid for flights from St Ives, Cornwall
• Summer Special ONLY (Runs last week of July and first week of August)
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
- Maximimum Age 99
- Minimum Age 6
- Maximum Weight 95 Kg
Please read Terms and Conditions of this Adventure before continuing
|"Let them choose" with an OPEN DATED Gift Voucher valid for 9 months.|
|"Pick a date now" by making a DATE SPECIFIC booking for the Experience.|
|For Group Discounts or Events please contact us.||CONTACT US|
Show Available locations (click on for more details)
- Cornwall: Bussow Farm