- Approx 60 mins with 30 mins flying
- 3 UK Venues
A spectacular helicopter pleasure flight available from St Ives as a Summer Special.
Follow the rugged Cornish coastline landscape between St Ives and Lands End on this spectacular tour.
Notable landmarks include Pendeen Lighthouse, Lands End and the Minack Theatre not to mention countless Tin Mine remains and beautiful Cornish countryside.
You will receive commentary from your pilot, who will ensure you don't miss any of the thrilling landmarks en-route!
• Fly for 25-30 mins on board one of our Jet Powered Helicopters
• Safety Briefings
• Public Liability Insurance
• Up to 3 Voucher Holders can fly in the Rear of the Helicopter
• The Co-Pilot experience is a £30 upgrade which we recommend booking in advance
• 24/7 Online Booking Facility
• Valid for flights from St Ives, Cornwall
• Summer Special ONLY (Runs last week of July and first week of August)
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
- Maximimum Age 99
- Minimum Age 6
- Maximum Weight 95 Kg
Please read Terms and Conditions of this Adventure before continuing
|"Let them choose" with an OPEN DATED Gift Voucher valid for 12 months.
|"Pick a date now" by making a DATE SPECIFIC booking for the Experience.
|For Group Discounts or Events please contact us.
Show Available locations (click on for more details)