- Approx 90 mins with 60 mins flying
- 1 UK Venue
Your instructor will start the lesson with a pre-flight briefing enabling you to understand how the aircraft is capable of aerobatic flight. Once in the air, your instructor will accelerate the aircraft to over 100mph before starting a sequence of aerobatic manoeuvres which may include loops, rolls, wingovers and even the dreaded spin. All this takes place several thousand feet in the air. This experience is not for the faint hearted and is definitely not recommended with a hangover !
• Flying Time is 1 to 1 with a CAA Qualified Instructor including Aerobatics !
• Pre-Flight Briefings
• Public Liability Insurance
• FREE Pilot Notes with postal deliveries
• Tea/Coffee at most locations
• Signed Flight Certificate on completion at most locations
• 24/7 Online Booking Facility
• Counts towards a Pilot's License
• Can be taken at any location listed (subject to change)
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
- Minimum Age 12
- Maximum Weight 102 Kg
- Maximum Height 1.98 m
Please read Terms and Conditions of this Adventure before continuing
|"Let them choose" with an OPEN DATED Gift Voucher valid for 12 months.|
|"Pick a date now" by making a DATE SPECIFIC booking for the Experience.|
|For Group Discounts or Events please contact us.||CONTACT US|
Show Available locations (click on for more details)
- Surrey: Redhill Aerodrome - 1 to 1 Trial Flying Lesson (with Aerobatics)
No reviews yet. Be the first to add a review.