- 30 mins flying
- 3 UK Venues
Our Aeroplane Trial Lessons allow you to experience the thrill of flying and will even count as the first step towards your Private Pilot's Licence. The trial lesson is preceded by a short flight briefing with our instructor who will explain all aspects of the flight including the effects of controls and how an aeroplane flies. The student will then be allowed to take the controls and actually fly the aircraft! One passenger may also share this experience.
A trial lesson will give an insight into the thrills of flying and you will receive a certificate signed by our instructor.
A truly fabulous gift for anyone of any age and also a perfect introduction to flying for those who have always wanted to try flying an aeroplane.
• 1 to 1 with a CAA Qualified Instructor
• 1 (one) Observer may also share this experience at the discretion of the flying school (and an observer/temporary membership fee may apply).
• A Glass of Bubbly each
• Public Liability Insurance
• Tea/Coffee at most locations
• Signed Flight Certificate on completion at most locations
• 24/7 Online Booking Facility
• Counts towards a Pilot's License
• Can be taken at any location listed (subject to change)
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
- Minimum Age 12
- Maximum Weight 114 Kg
- Maximum Height 1.98 m
Please read Terms and Conditions of this Adventure before continuing
|"Let them choose" with an OPEN DATED Gift Voucher valid for 12 months.|
|"Pick a date now" by making a DATE SPECIFIC booking for the Experience.|
|For Group Discounts or Events please contact us.||CONTACT US|
Show Available locations (click on for more details)
- East Riding of Yorkshire: Beverley (Linley Hill) Airfield - 1 to 1 Trial Flying Lesson (plus Observer)
- Lancashire: Blackpool Airport - 1 to 1 Trial Flying Lesson (plus Observer)
- Renfrewshire: Glasgow International Airport - 1 to 1 Trial Flying Lesson (plus Observer)