- Approx 5 hours
- 1 UK Venue
Our exclusive fishery lies on the Bucks/Oxon border on private estate lakes, well stocked with Brown and Rainbow Trout, and within easy travelling distance of Birmingham, Oxford, Reading and only 45 mins from central London.
This is a great combination, suitable all levels of experience as well as for people who have never shot or fished before. All equipment and instruction is provided.
We have taken the very popular country pursuits of fly fishing and clay shooting and combined them to make a full day of entertainment combining the adrenaline of clay shooting and the relaxation of fly fishing!
• An action filled day in the Buckinghamshire countryside
• Clay Pigeon Shooting with 40 targets (approx 1-1.5 hours)
• 3 hour Fly Fishing Lesson at a local lake where you will be fishing for Brown and Rainbow Trout.
• All equipment supplied is supplied for your complete enjoyment.
Please read Terms and Conditions of this Adventure before continuing
|"Let them choose" with an OPEN DATED Gift Voucher valid for 12 months.|
|"Pick a date now" by making a DATE SPECIFIC booking for the Experience.|
|For Group Discounts or Events please contact us.||CONTACT US|
Show Available locations (click on for more details)
- Buckinghamshire: Buckinghamshire Shooting Ground - Rods and Guns Day